Bothell Homes for Sale
If you are looking for a home and planning to start
new construction in Bothell
, you are in the right place. Check out the beautifully crafted homes that are ready to occupy, exclusively available on our website. New construction in Bothell doesn’t have to be difficult anymore.
- Bothell is a suburb of Seattle with a population of 49,227. Bothell is in King County andit’s always been know for great housing options and its fantastic schools.
- Bothell’s quiet downtown has changed dramatically in recent years. What was once just a crossroads of two highways is now a desirable location to buy a home. It’s a little piece of paradise, combining the best of both worlds: a lush, accessible rural feel with a positive urban vibe in the downtown core, making it one of Washington’s best places to live.
- For residents, there are new mixed-use condominiums with eateries and shops at street level. One of the regional favorites is the Anderson School House, a recently-renovated once-private school from decades ago. It boasts several bars, restaurants, a hotel, a cinema and a pool – which is open year round.
- It has many residential and commercial areas, such as Canyon Creek and Canyon Park, which have excellent schools and a variety of restaurants, bars, and grocery stores, as well as a number of major employers.If fitness is of interest, enjoy the paved Burke Gilman Trail that runs along the winding slough.
- Bothell is ranked pretty high among the list of Best Suburbs for Young Professionals in Washington, Best Suburbs to Live in Washington and Places with the Best Public Schools in Washington.
- Your search for a New Construction in Bothell should be an exciting time — not a stressful one. Let us help you in this journey of calling a place home a pleasant one, Get in touch with us today!.